We would love to see you and your family on weekends and during the summer. We believe that families thrive when a loving community surrounds them. Come check us out!
- Family Picnics -join us this summer, June 12 from 5:00-7:00 pm and June 26, at a local park. Bring your own picnic and enjoy a relaxed evening with other families.
- Worship with us any Sunday morning at 10:15 am. This is a good chance for families to sit together for a few minutes and introduce children to the idea of worship. On most Sundays, children will be invited to join our children’s ministry team for stories and games about 10 minutes into the 10:15 service. Join us at this worship service and stay for coffee, juice, and cookies afterwards. You are also welcome to worship with us at 8:30 in the chapel.
- Blessing of the Backpacks on August 21. We celebrate the beginning of a new school year with a short blessing of kids’ backpacks during the 10:15 am worship service.
- Rally Day, Sunday, September 11, one service only at 10:15am in the main sanctuary. All of our Sunday morning children’s activities begin on this day, followed by a big outdoor party with a boxed lunch (pre-order required) and outdoor music. This is a wonderful day to jump in and find out what we are all about.
- On Sunday, September 25, we will be awarding Bibles to our third graders.
- Children’s Choir meets during the school year on Wednesday evenings at 5pm. Kids sing in church several times throughout the year.
- Wednesday night Family Suppers return in the Fall!
If you have questions about our children's programs, please email us!
Jen at email@example.com
or Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org